SUNDAY 6/28 TOURNAMENT PLAY IS RAINED OUT IN EAST HARTFORD.
Always stay on top of the current tournament weather and playing conditions on your phone, tablet or computer. Use USSSA's new RAINOUT LINE!
All USSSA World Series dates have been announced. CT USSSA has been awarded a World Series National Championship...The 2015 USSSA World Series National Championship for the 12UB and 16UB divisons. This World Series National Championship will take place July 27-Aug. 1 in East Hartford, CT.
7/27 Manager’s meeting (monring) and opening ceremonies (late afternoon)
7/28/29 Pool Play
- 7/28/29 Pool Play
- 7/30-8/1 Double Elimination
- 8/2 Rain Date
- In 2015 At‐Large Berths will be awarded to any team that participates in (2) USSSA qualifying Spring/Summer outdoor tournaments in any state.
Play 4 and Save More Discounts
Only CT USSSA offers teams discounts for their loyalty. The more you play the more you save. Play 4 or more and take $40 off each tournament.
Each team that plays in 4 or more CT USSSA Spring and Summer Tournaments run by CT State Director, David Rocha, at the Pratt & Whitney Fields and pays by Check for 4 or more tournaments by March 1, 2015 take $40 off each tournament's fee. That's a minimum of $160 in savings. The more you play the more you save! You must pay by check for this special offer and all payments must be made by march 1, 2015 or when the tournament is full to receive the discount. This discount does not apply to USSSA tournaments run by other hosts.
7-Game Guarantee Firecracker on the 4th
There is no other 7 game guarantee, 3-day tournament anywhere in New England.
- Firecracker on the 4th - 7/3-5/15 (Fri-Sun)
- 3 pool games on each of the first 2 days.
- Final day is single elimination. The winner can potentially get 10 games over 3 days.
- 18U, 16U, 14U
4th Annual USSSA Dudley College Showcase Scheduled for July 24-26
This showcase has become one of the top events in the region and fills up fast.
We have updated the format of this event to meet demand
- 9 of 10 Fenced Playing Fields at P&W Complex and McAuliffe Park
- NEW Format of 6 Game Guarantee over 3 days (Friday, Saturday and Sunday 2 GAMES PER TEAM EACH DAY).
- Fastpitch Nation will once again sponsor the individual showcase camp on the Thursday before the tournament (July 23).
CT State Championships 10U-18U
There are state championships for every youth level. These tournaments are open to teams from any state.
- 10U Open and 10UC, 5/30-31/15
- 12U Open, 12UC, 5/31-31/15
- 14U Open 14UC, 6/20-21/15
- 16U Open 16UC, 6/27-28/15
- 18U Open, 6/27-28/15
- A, B and C levels allow teams to play amongst teams of similar strength and allows for many more teams to go deep and more teams to win and earn berths. Teams may play up to a higher level if they desire. Based on registration Oopen divisions may be broken down into A and B.
7 "C" Level Tournaments in 2015 & New Way to Register a "C" Team
This season we have 5 tournaments with C divisions and 4 tournaments exclusively for C teams. Of course C teams are also free to play up into other tournaments. Below are the "C" events/divisions:
- 5/2-3/15, Queens of Diamonds "C" Divisions for 14UC, 12UC
- 5/30-31/115, CT State Championship, 10UC
- 6/6-7/15, Hurricane on the Hill, 16UC, 14UC, 12UC, 10UC
- 6/20-21/15, CT State Championship, 14UC
- 6/27-28/15, CT State Championship, 16UC
- 6/27-28, Fastpitch Frenzy 14UC
- 7/11-12/15, Summer Spectacular 16UC, 14UC, 12UC, 10UC
New "C" Team Registration Process for 2015
As part of USSSA's continuing effort to ensure that the right teams play at the right division of play, USSSA has made a change to the team sanctioning process for "C" teams. To sanction a team as a "C" Division, the coach must first create a team in the system as an A or B team (the option to sanction as C is no longer available through the web site) and then request that their state USSSA director, (David Rocha, in New England and Gary Godden in NY) change the team to the appropriate division.
USSSA Women's Fastpitch Events
Attention all 23U and Women's Fastpitch teams. CT USSSA has announced the summer lineup of USSSA Women's Tournaments. In USSSA players are NOT restricted to 23U. Players can be ANY age.
- 6/13-14/15, Bring on the Heat
- 7/17-19/15, CT Brakettes Women's Open
Earning a World Series Berth
There are many ways to to earn a berth to play in a USSSA World Series Tournament.
- Berths are awarded to teams based on their order of finish in a tournament and based on the number of teams that were in your division. The more teams, the more berths.
- Berths are awarded to teams that co-host or host a USSSA tournament.
- At-Large berths are awarded to any team that plays in 2 or more CT USSSA 2015 season tournaments.
- In 2015 the Road to Orlando tournament at Disney has no qualification requirement. It's open to any USSSA team.
- Read more about earning a berth to the USSSA World Series.
CT USSSA has partnered with sportsteamhotels.com to provide teams with comprehensive hotel booking services at the best prices. Sportsteamshotels.com has set up all the room blocks for all out tournaments at the best and most convenient hotels near our fields. Contact Reece Oslinker at (877) 258-8281or E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hotels for the USSSA World Series National Championship in CT uses a different process. For hotels for this event Click Here.
CT USSSA Needs Umpires for 2015
CT USSSA is looking to increase the numbers of umpires for 2015.
CT USSSA always needs more experienced college, high school and travel ball umpires as well as novices looking to get started in umpiring.