Always stay on top of the current tournament weather and playing conditions on your phone, tablet or computer. Use USSSA's new RAINOUT LINE!
9/19 - Fall Brawl, 1-Day Tournament (Sat. Only) 12U, 14U, and 16U/18U Combined.
10/3 - OktoberFAST, 1-Day Tournament (Sat. Only) 12U, 14U, and 16U/18U Combined.
10/24 - USSSA Dudley 1-Day College Showcase (Sat. Only) 16U, 18U.
10/31-11/1 - Halloween SPOOKtacular Themed tournament. On Sat 10/31 all players, coaches, umpires and staff will be in costume while they play softball. Games will end early enough to not miss andy trick or treating! Elimination day on Sunday will not be in costume.
11/7-8/2015 - Fastpitch Nation 10U Fall Classic
11/14-15/2015 - Fastpitch Nation 12U Fall Classic
11/21-28/2015 - Fastpitch Nation 14U Fall Classic
11/23-24/2013 - Fastpitch Nation 12UC Turkey Trot
Play 4 and Save More Discounts Next Spring and Summer
Only NE USSSA offers teams discounts for their loyalty. The more you play the more you save. Play 4 or more and take $40 off each tournament.
Each team that plays in 4 or more NE USSSA Spring and Summer Tournaments run by CT State Director, David Rocha, at the Pratt & Whitney Fields and pays by Check for 4 or more tournaments by March 1, 2016 or when the events are full, take $40 off each tournament's fee. That's a minimum of $160 in savings. The more you play the more you save! You must pay by check for this special offer and all payments must be made by March 1, 2016 or when the tournament is full to receive the discount. This discount does not apply to USSSA tournaments run by other hosts.
5th Annual USSSA Dudley College Showcase Scheduled for July 22-24, 2016
This showcase has become one of the top events in the region and fills up fast.
We have updated the format of this event to meet demand
- 9 of 10 Fenced Playing Fields at P&W Complex and McAuliffe Park
- NEW Format of 6 Game Guarantee over 3 days (Friday, Saturday and Sunday 2 GAMES PER TEAM EACH DAY).
- Fastpitch Nation will once again sponsor the individual showcase camp on the Thursday before the tournament (July 21, 2016).
- In 2015 we were FULL with 70 teams and nearly 50 college coaches in attendance.
Earning a World Series Berth
There are many ways to to earn a berth to play in a USSSA World Series Tournament.
- Berths are awarded to teams based on their order of finish in a tournament and based on the number of teams that were in your division. The more teams, the more berths.
- Berths are awarded to teams that co-host or host a USSSA tournament.
- At-Large berths are awarded to any team that plays in 2 or more CT USSSA 2016 season tournaments.
- In 2016 the Road to Orlando tournament at Disney has no qualification requirement. It's open to any USSSA team.
- Read more about earning a berth to the USSSA World Series.
CT USSSA Needs Umpires for 2016
CT USSSA is looking to increase the numbers of umpires for 2016.
CT USSSA always needs more experienced college, high school and travel ball umpires as well as novices looking to get started in umpiring.