You may purchase insurance for your team, league or facility through USSSA. These are Important Policy Features:
- Only USSSA registered teams may purchase this insurance.
- USSSA insurance covers you for all tournaments (PONY, ASA NSA, etc.)
- USSSA team insurance covers the play and practice of any amateur activity in the sport insured.
- Coverage begins at the time the on line transaction is completed. The on line transaction is complete when you receive a credit card confirmation number for your on line transaction.
- General Liability coverage is provided for players, coaches, managers, sponsors, and volunteers of the team. $3,000,000 General Liability per Occurrence WITH NO AGGREAGATE!
- Accident Medical Coverage is secondary to any other collectible insurance; primary if no other insurance is in force. $100,000 Accident Medical Expense.
- The entire premium is earned upon policy issuance. There are no cancellation refunds.
- Age of oldest child on date of purchase determines team age bracket.
- You can purchase insurance for the full year for half a year.
- You are not required to have USSSA insurance to play in a USSSA tournament.
For details of the team policy, coverages and prices, visit the USSSA Insurance Program website.
Discounted team insurance for 6 or more teams and Discounted Leaague Insurance available. Both must be purchased through the State office. Contact the State Director to purchase.