The 11-Field Complex will open April 27, 2019
- New Home of USSSA Tournaments, Showcases, and two USSSA Nationals.
- Conveniently located at 1001 Day Hill Rd., right off I-91 (exit 38) in Windsor, CT.
- 11 irrigated and fully fenced (black vinyl-coated chain link) regulation fastpitch fields.
- 24’ tall, 100’ wide-view net backstops and 5’ perimeter fences.
- Weather-resilient red Alabama shale infields and natural turf outfields.
- Covered, enclosed and fully screened 8’ tall dugouts for player safety and comfort.
- LED remote controlled scoreboards with built-in game timers at all fields.
- 3+ acre dedicated warmup up area for all teams.
- 3,200 sq/ft building for retail, storage and plentiful real bathrooms (11 women’s stalls, 7 men’s stalls).
- Free WI-fi throughout the park and free charging stations for mobile devices.
- Live streaming of all games on all fields throughout the park.
- Food court with a variety of food choices.
- 325 paved parking spaces directly attached to the fields with an additional 600 paved spaces on the property.
All 2019 CT Tournaments Posted
- 25 tournaments this spring and summer.
- 2 USSSA Nationals in July in CT.
- 8th Annual USSSA College Showcase
- 2019 Hosts include: Fastpitch Nation Park, Southington Lightning, Shoreline Sting and the CT Tigers.
Indoor Tournaments Posted
The following Indoor Tournaments are open for registratIon on the USSSA site.
- 11/3-4, FPN Fall Classic 10U, Fastpitch Nation, Bloomfield, CT
- 11/10-11, FPN Fall Classic 12U, Fastpitch Nation, Bloomfield, CT
- 11/17-18, FPN Fall Classic 14U, Fastpitch Nation, Bloomfield, CT
- 12/26, FPN Holiday 1-Day 12U Tournament, Fastpitch Nation, Bloomfield, CT
- 12/27, FPN Holiday 1-Day 14U Tournament, Fastpitch Nation, Bloomfield, CT
- We have agreed with our hotel partners to make all of out tournaments “STAY TO PLAY”, as this allows them to block out sufficient rooms many months in advance and guarantee the lowest rates.
- Our hotel partners are contractually obligated to not feature lower rates on any 3rd party booking sites. This gurarantees you the lowest price. If you find a lower price at our partner properties let us know.
- Without this partnership with the hotels and teams taking advantage of this process, CT USSSA would not be able to provide as high a quality tournament and all the amenities that go with it without significant increases in tournament fees.
This allows USSSA to develop tournaments or divisions within a tournament for different classes. It also allows teams to play in the correct bracket at any USSSA World Series event. Briefly A is for the very top teams that consistently challenge to win most tournaments they enter. B is for the majority of teams who are a solid and competitive travel team. C is for new teams, weaker travel teams or town based teams that do not compete regularly on the primary travel team circuit. Read more for details about classifying your team.
USSSA offers both full year and half year coverage, choice of deductibles and and NO AGGREGATE limit on claims. The policy is good for all play in USSSA, USA, NSA, PONY and others. Read more about USSSA insurance.